Due to continuous interest for the symposium, the Organizing Committee is delighted to announce that the abstract submission deadline has been extended to May 30, 2018.
The scientific program will include both oral and poster presentations. Plenary lectures by leading scientists in the field of essential oils will be scheduled as well. The symposium will also give young attendees the opportunity to present early results of their research within Young Scientist Session.
All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent referees. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Special Issue of Facta Universitatis: Series Physics, Chemistry and Technology, a scientific journal published by the University of Niš since 1986.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Instructions for abstracts
- When submitting your abstract you are obliged to use the template document provided below and to follow the instructions laid out in the template document.
- Your fully edited abstract should be submitted for peer review via the website of Facta Universitatis: Series Physics, Chemistry and Technology.
- When registering at the Journal website please do not forget to tick (mark) your role as both Author and Reader so that you are able to proceed with the submission.
- After a successful registration, you will receive your login credentials to the e-mail address you provided.
- During the submission of your abstract, select New submission, and in Step 1, you should choose under Journal section, 49th International Symposium on Essential Oils, Special Issue.
- You will be informed on the decision of the review process via e-mail and will be advised on how to proceed with your registration.
- Final acceptance of your abstract will be made upon the receipt of your symposium fee payment.
Please use our template: ISEO 2018 – Abstract Template
Please be aware that one presenting author, paying one registration fee, can submit maximum two abstracts, regardless of its type (oral or poster).
The abstract must represent original work and should be as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is their responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors. The presenting author is required to register for the symposium and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online please contact the organizers for further instructions or assistance.
ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Instructions for speakers
PowerPoint, PDF presentations are accepted on USB sticks. Version MS PowerPoint 2003-2010 is recommended. Laptops and projectors will be available for the presenters. The presentation has to be copied to the laptop at the beginning of the session. Length of the presentation will be published soon.
Poster size: A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm)
The organisers provide all equipment and tools (pins, adhesive tape, scissors) to mount your poster to the board at the conference venue.